Our Photography Expeditions offer the best opportunity to learn hands-on and have fun doing so with a wide range of places and subjects. Our trips often are all-inclusive including meals, admission, overnight accommodations as well as ground transportation and instruction. In addition, we have a 1 to 5 teacher to student ratio which makes sure that you get assistance and can learn even more while you are shooting. Registrations for each trip can be made below. If you have any questions, please contact us by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call 704-905-4729. Last year most of our photography expeditions sold out quickly so don’t wait to register.
2020 Photography Expeditions:
Click on the links below to go to the page of each individual trip. Some of these classes are offered every couple of years so be looking for their availability. To find out more about trips please join our mailing list and look at our Facebook page.
- NC Transportation Museum
- Brian’s Backyard Safari
- Raptor Center
- Costa Rica
- Outer Banks Wildlife
- Maine Wildlife
- Sunflower Fields
- Bald Eagles & Osprey on the James River
- Cataloochee Elk Preserve
- Autumn Waterfalls and Milky Way
- Old Salem Expedition
- Montana Ranch and Wildlife 2021
- Oregon Coast and Mountain 2021
- GA Autumn Expedition
You can view some of our past expeditions on our facebook page.
Additional Notes about Expeditions:
• Reduced rates for a spouse or guest accompanying a participant are available on most Expeditions. Call or email for more information.
• Trips have a minimum number of participants who have to register for the Expedition to take place. In addition, all of the Expeditions have a maximum number of participants in order to keep the instructor to student ratio around 1 to 5. Register early with your deposit to guarantee your spot as we are often at sold-out capacity. Refunds are only given if the Photo Classroom cancels an Expedition for any reason. We are not responsible for travel expenses already incurred and we highly recommend travel insurance.
• Participation in any Expedition requires each participant to sign a Release. To request a copy of this release, please email us.