We have created checklists for all of our Level 1 classes and many of the others that provide simple ways to know the settings, rules, and concepts that make it easier to create better images when in the field. This includes our very popular Killer Checklist with the eight camera settings that have to be in place for any photograph to turn out well. Each card is laminated and double-sided with useful bullet points. Also, we have packaged all of the Level 1 class checklists (Killer Checklist, Composition, Flash, Sports, etc.) together with a free case that will hold all of the cards is not only a set but also additional cards or items of your own. This provides a quick reference and easily fits into most camera bags.
Photography Checklist Pack includes:
– Killer Checklist
– Composition Checklist
– Sports Checklist
– Flash Checklist
– Exposure and WB Checklist
– Computer Editing Checklist
– Plastic expandable case
Cost: $25.00 (sales tax and shipping will be applied at checkout)
Any of the individual checklists listed above can be purchased separately for $5 apiece. Additional checklists including, Panorama Checklist, Depth of Field Checklist, Fill-in Killer Checklist and Equipment Inventory and Packing Checklist can be purchased as well.
Checklist – Level 1 Classes
- Complete set with holder $25.00 USD
- Killer Checklist $5.00 USD
- Composition Checklist $5.00 USD
- Sports Checklist $5.00 USD
- Flash Checklist $5.00 USD
- Exposure and WB Checklist $5.00 USD
- Computer Editing Checklist $5.00 USD
Equipment For Sale
We sell equipment that we obtain that is for sale or extra inventory from our group or from our clients. If you have equipment that you want to sell, we can do that here and will pay you the difference after our reasonable commission. Here are the latest items that are for sale. Contact us if you are interested. Any purchase made outside of the Charlotte area will be required to pick up or to ship (at buyer’s expense) the items.
- Nikon 16-85mm DX lens in excellent condition with lens hood $300
- Nikon 50mm 1.8 AF (non AFS) lens in very good condition $75
- Nikon 18-105mm lens in very good condition with hood $150
- Quantaray (Sigma) 50mm Macro 2.8 lens in good condition $150
None currently available
Think Tank Photo Bags
- Think Tank Photo Retrospective 5 Shoulder Bag $100
- Think Tank Photo Mirrorless Mover 30i $50
. . and more
Contact email@example.com for more information.
All sales subject to sales tax of 7.25%
Equipment for Rent
We rent our entire line of Nikon equipment as well as some popular lenses for Canon for 3 days and 1 week periods of time. This provides a great way to try out gear before you buy it or to use it for a special shoot without having to make the investment in a purchase. You can download our Equipment Rental Pricing as well as our Rental Contract. Call 704-905-4729 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to check on the availability of the equipment for the dates you need it.