Our Teaching Team is made up of not only talented professional photographers but people who are passionate about helping others learn photography. This combination of real-life experience and teaching skill creates a unique learning environment that is fun and educational.
Every one of our classes has been custom designed by our Teaching Team. Our goal is not impressing people with our knowledge but rather to teach what we have found to be the most practical applications of photography in a way that is easy to understand. Our classes are the same in content, examples, student outlines and hands-on exercises regardless of who is teaching the material.
Range of classes
We now offer over 35 unique classes ranging in topics from Basic DSLR and Flash Photography to Thinking Like a Professional and Portrait Posing Hands-on.
Our program includes:
- 35 Class Subjects
- Over 100 classes offered thoughout the year
- 3,000 Students ranging from beginning to professional
- 17 years of experience in teaching photography
- 50+ years of combined professional photography experience
- A free 6-month internship program with The Professional Photography Group, Charlotte’s largest photography team www.theprophotogroup.com for students who have shown the desire to learn and want to be part of real-life photography shoots at all levels.
Website Designer: Owen Osborne