Every one of our classes has been custom designed by our Teaching Team. Our goal is not impressing people with our knowledge but rather to teach what we have found to be the most practical applications of photography in a way that is easy to understand. Our classes are the same in content, examples, student outlines and hands-on exercises regardless of who is teaching the material.
Range of classes
We now offer over 35 unique classes ranging in topics from Basic DSLR and Flash Photography to Thinking Like a Professional and Portrait Posing Hands-on.
Our program includes:
· 35 Class Subjects
· 175 Sessions of classes offered weekday mornings, evenings and Saturdays
· 3 Main Charlotte Campuses (South Charlotte Pineville/Ballantyne, Matthews and Huntersville)
· 4-6 Workshops in major regional cities including Raleigh and Greensboro
· 2,000 Students ranging from beginning to professional
· 17 years of experience in teaching photography
· 50+ years of combined professional photography experience
· Fully equipped portrait rental studio in Matthews, NC
· 30 plus individual specialized instructional sessions
· A Free 6 month Internship program with The Professional Photography Group, Charlotte’s largest photography team www.theprophotogroup.com for students who have shown the desire to learn and want to be part of real-life photography shoots at all levels.
For more information email: email@example.com or give us a call at 704-905-4729.
Webmaster: Owen Osborne
Our Teaching Team is made up of not only talented professional photographers but people who are passionate about helping others learn photography. This combination of real-life experience and teaching skill creates a unique learning environment that is fun and educational.